Menu

Sunday, April 10, 2011

2011-04-10: Craft Fair Day 2. Woo hoo!

It was a successful day at the craft Fair. I worked my butt off the last month getting ready for this show. Printing, matting, researching, preparing my display, signs, business cards. I took advice of blogs that I read and went into this not expecting to make any money. My main goal was to get my name out there and get in the habit of talking to customers about my art, and getting some experience. And I did all that. Met some great people, both customers and other vendors. And I made a profit! I didn't make much, but I paid for my table and still had money left over. Great day! The best part was when my hair stylist Brooke, came running in and said "I want that picture of Perkins Cove!" The one on the back of my business care that got me seriously going on this photography hobby. I'm telling you-she was so excited and I was touched. It made my day! That was the best part of it all.

After the show, Jordan came to help Sue and I pack up. When we were done, I left before him and pulled over. He stopped and asked if everything was ok...I grinned and held up my camera. I had to get some pictures by the lake..He laughed....Dad up to his ol tricks....Here's the shot.

Peaceful Row on Opechee

 Yup, the show is over and I can get back to doing what I love to do.
Talk to you tomorrow.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment