Menu

Saturday, April 2, 2011

2011-04-02: Kellie & Craig Wedding Picture

Yikes, it's already 4:20 pm and haven't posted yet today. I've been busy running errands. Last load of Ashley's stuff from the old apartment to the new one, taking my glasses up to be repaired (dropped them off the bedside table and lost a screw), Lowes to pick up supplies to make a sign holder for the art show next week, picking up coffee for the Kuerig, what else? I don't know but it seems like it's been go go go. So I haven't taken a picture today and I'm going to go through my folder and pull out something,
AH! Here's one...It is a picture from our friends Kellie and Craig who got married last month. Now, we know I'm not very comfortable taking pictures of human's, but they asked me to take some pictures. I warned them, but they asked anyway. And they were very happy with this one:

The Kozens'

Aperture: F/3.5; Exposure: 1/60s; ISO-400, With Flash

This was taken at the Woodshed restaurant in Moultonboro last month. The lighting was horrible and it was so dark, I really couldn't tell if the pictures were in focus when I looked through the viewfinder...I don't know how the pros do it. Other people with cameras kept jumping up in front of me. I was really stressing trying to get something decent. But I did get some good ones. I'll have to read up on that wedding photography. You never know when I'll have to do it again!
But the important thing was that Kellie and Craig were happy with what I did get. It was a wonderful wedding and I'm so happy that I got to be a part of the celebration.
Best of luck guys! See you soon.

-Em

No comments:

Post a Comment