Menu

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Project 365: 2-23-2011: Business Card

I'm starting to think about having a table at some craft fairs this spring to display my pictures. Little by little, I'm starting to build up an inventory to sell. One thing I need to do is get some business cards printed before I attend a fair. The other thing is that I really need to finish up my website (EmerysIsland.com). That should be done in the next few weeks
Here is my first draft of a business card.

My Card?

What do you think?
I'm guessing that the font is too small for the bottom 2 lines.
Is it too busy? This is one of my favorite pics from last year and I thought the boats kind of fit in with the Emery's Island theme.

I'd appreciate some advice before I get them printed.

Well back to work, and then Web Design class tonite.
Have a good one.
Em

No comments:

Post a Comment