Menu

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Project 365: 1-25-11: On my way to work

Got a late start to the office on this day. Had a 9am meeting I needed to get to. Was up late the night before doing some home repairs. Sue was away, and when that happens, I tend to forget to go to bed. I get wrapped up in things. But that's ok. On the way to work, I was shooting pics out the drivers window. Yeah, while I was driving. I wasn't texting, so it's ok. Not quite sure what I was aiming for but I saw the sky and thought it looked great. As I said, I was running late, or otherwise I would have stopped and got my tripod out. But anyway, somehow, I did get a really cool looking picture and it doesn't look like I was moving at all. This is near the run-down Fluffy's Roast Beef shack in Tilton. Let's see, the speed limit was 40...And I always go the speed limit.. *choke* *choke*, give or take 15 mph... so I thought I did real well stopping time and getting this still photo out my side window.






Telephone Pole


Aperture: F/11; Exposure: 1/200s ; ISO-200 ; Taken: 1/14/11 8:42 am



And Yes, I did get to my meeting at 9, and No I did not get stopped for speeding. Knock on wood.



Emery

No comments:

Post a Comment