Menu

Monday, November 1, 2010

I'm baaaack!

Hey - Didn't I promise to keep up with my blog? Been very busy finishing up the golf season, (and winning the OSML trophy for the 4th year in a row), also getting a new camera (Canon Rebel XS 1000), and trying to figure it out...I've been actively trying to build up a good portfolio on Flikr (www.flikr.com/emerysisland), taking a digital photography evening class, and becoming president of the Gilford Clickers Photography Club...and I've been working on the EmerysIsland website. I've been to a Ancestors.com seminar with my daughter Ashley, in Boston.. (great day-and lots of pics). I've also got some things in the works to get some pictures published.. (got a picture published on the Gilford Library Website too in October) See -wicked busy...


Maybe to commit to this blog I should start to post a "Shot of the Day" listing...



Ok, here's my Shot of the day....

It was taken at 7:55 am from Belmont Beach looking north, about a mile away on Lake Winnisquam. Good fog, the lake had a really cool silvery color. Exposure was 1/160s, Aperture: f/10; ISO: 200. Used a .45x wide angle lens

Was driving down Union Ave in Laconia, and the lake looked beautiful. So I ignored the "Belmont Residents Only" sign, the "No Trespassing" sign, and the "No one before 9am" sign to go take some pictures. It doesn't look that great shrunk down, but you get the idea.

Alright, mission accomplished....I've gotten back to posting....

Till tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment